Article provided by: New Day Rehab Center
At New Day Rehab Center, we offer medication-assisted detox in Lancaster for those battling drug and alcohol addictions. Our team of physicians, RNs, and mental health therapists possess several years of experience in helping individuals overcome dual diagnosis conditions and embrace sobriety in the long term.
How can I detox at home?
Choosing to detox at home can lead to fatal health consequences. Besides, quitting "cold turkey" or trying to overcome addiction without medical supervision can cause unpleasant and painful withdrawal symptoms such as seizures, severe dehydration, high blood pressure, etc.
Individuals battling severe substance abuse disorders must undergo inpatient detox and addiction evaluations and treatment in Lancaster for a safe and comprehensive recovery. We offer highly effective detox with 24-hour medical support and monitoring in a world-class facility.
What our medical detox in Lancaster offers
As one of the leading treatment institutions for medical detox, we customize the procedure to suit each patient's unique medical needs and recovery goals. Here's why you need us for medical detox:
- We follow up medical detox with our highly effective Lancaster addiction counseling to help patients garner comprehensive recovery from substance abuse disorders.
- We offer 24/7 medical care and support to all our detox patients in a fully-staffed, safe, and serene environment. We safely manage our patients' cravings and withdrawal symptoms by continually monitoring their recovery progress.
- Following detox, we engage patients in inpatient or outpatient treatment in Lancaster and equip them with essential skills to help them lead a sober life in the long term.
Our detox and counseling programs can significantly reduce your risk of relapse and improve your quality of life. As the #1 search result for addiction counseling near me, we offer therapy for anger management issues, marital and relationship problems and help recovering addicts integrate back into the outside world.
What happens during medical detox?
Detox is the first phase in the rehabilitation process and plays an integral role in reducing withdrawal symptoms in recovering addicts. In most cases, the detox process involves three steps:
- Evaluation - Our Lancaster County addiction therapist screens the incoming patients for physical and mental health problems and reviews their addiction histories. Our physicians will then use blood tests to measure the addiction's severity and determine the medication level accordingly. We also create a long-term treatment plan based on the comprehensive medical exam results.
- Stabilization - The second stage in the detox process involves stabilizing the patient using psychological therapies and medications. Stabilization protects patients from potential harm and prevents health complications due to the withdrawal.
- Entry into treatment - In this final stage of detox treatment, our doctors familiarize patients with the rehabilitation process and educate them on what to expect moving forward.
Contact New Day Rehab Center at (877) 734-2244 to learn more about our medication-assisted detox in Lancaster. We are a world-class rehab facility with the best team of clinicians and modern amenities. Our detox treatment can help you regain control over your mind, body, and soul and help you lead a healthy, sober, and fulfilling life. Reach us today to get started on a life-reforming journey.Medication Assisted Detox Lancaster